| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Astrakhan in April is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 25.3mm (1in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 5 days.
- In April the blue above Astrakhan is a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:27 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 13:31.
- There are approximately 5:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Astrakhan April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Astrakhan, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Astrakhan: