| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Astrakhan in August is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 17.7mm (0.7in) of water tumbles during an average of 4 days.
- The heavens above Astrakhan are very sunny with on average a substantial, 10:07 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:21 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:07.
- There are approximately 3:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Astrakhan August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Astrakhan, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Astrakhan: