| < February >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Astrakhan in February is cold at -5 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with intermittent snow. A feeble 10.4mm (0.4in) of liquid precipitates during on average 8 days.
- In February the heavens above Astrakhan are dull having on balance a trifling 3:03 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:36 long and the longest day is 10:57 long with an average length of 10:15.
- There are approximately 7:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Astrakhan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Astrakhan, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Astrakhan: