| < May >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Astrakhan in May is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 22.1mm (0.9in) of H2O falls during an average of 5 days.
- In May the blue above Astrakhan is nice and sunny having an average of a considerable 9:40 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:19 long and the longest day is 15:29 long with an average length of 14:57.
- There are approximately 5:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Astrakhan May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Astrakhan, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Astrakhan: