| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Astrakhan in November is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with intermittent sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 17.3mm (0.7in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 8 days.
- In November the skies in Astrakhan are somewhat dreary with an average of merely 3:32 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:52 long and the longest day is 9:59 long with an average length of 9:23.
- There are approximately 5:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Astrakhan November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Astrakhan, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Astrakhan: