| < October >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Astrakhan in October is a little cool at 9.2 °C (48.56 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with periodic rain. A paltry 17.2mm (0.7in) of fluid is released during an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Astrakhan are reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:05 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:02 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 10:48.
- There are approximately 4:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Astrakhan October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Astrakhan, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Astrakhan: